Saturday, February 15, 2014

I dont have running shoes...?




Katie


but in gym, they make us run/walk a mile every day. 1st day of school, i didnt know this, so i wore flats. thats when my ankle started hurting. I had to do the mile again today (2nd day of school,this time i wore vans b/c its my only sneakers) and now my ankle is killing me. is it dangerous to run w/out the right shoes? whats up with my ankle(it hurts all the way around and when i take a step with that foot it hurts worse)? i dont have gym tomorrow but i have it the next day- im afraid itll still hurt- what can i do for the pain?
and i cant really get running shoes unless i ABSOLUTELY need them...



Answer
If you can't afford decent running shoes now, you will have no choice but to afford medical intervention in the future from damaging the soft tissues, bones, joints, or nerves in the feet, legs, knees, and hips. That medical intervention could be anything from physical therapy to surgery. You should make sure you wear good supportive shoes when you are not exercising as well (meaning: no flip flops).

There may be a bio-mechanical problem with your feet. Do you have flat feet, or really high arches? Look at the bottom of an old pair of shoes - is the wear only on the inside or outside of the shoe? Then it may be more than just proper shoe wear - you may need to see a physician to see if there is anything that can be done to prevent problems in the future.

Good luck.

Good basketball shoes with knee support?







I've recently had knee surgery but I'm still playing basketball so I've been looking for some good basketball shoes that still have good knee support. I've been looking around and so far all the stuff I've seen has good ankle support, but not really any good knee support... I had a pair of Asics running shoes and they worked pretty well, but I wore them down pretty quick and they aren't the best basketball shoes. So are their any good basketball shoes with good knee support as well?


Answer
Basketball shoes with knee support? Never heard of them. But a good pair of basketball shoes with AMAZING ankle support are the Nike Hyperdunks. Have a pair and LOVE them. The bad thing is that if you don't take good care of these, they will wear out really quick. They do tend to be on the pricy side too $120+ but if you truly love basketball, these are the shoes for you :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I dont have running shoes...?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment