Friday, February 14, 2014

Do I have any risk of permanent joint pain because of running?




ceila


I'm 130 pounds/ 60 kgs. I run 3-4 times for like 20-30 minutes. Then I walk to cool down. I've heard that running can cause severe joint pain and other leg injuries. Is it true? Are they permanent? When is someone in a risk of a leg injury because of running?


Answer
If you wear good shoes, and do not run more often or longer distances you will not have any joint problems related to your running.
Unless someone has a problem that is aggravated by running, normally people with running related injuries are marathoners who run very long very often.

pain after exercising?




iloveyou32


I enjoy running for exercise but recently ive been having this awful pain in my shins and around that area, its not the pain that you get after alot of exercising, its different.
I do not wear good shoes when I run, i know i know-i should. ..just havent got paid yet to buy some good runnen shoes..ugh anyways-could this pain be from wearing the wrong shoes when exercising???
Category



Answer
I run marathons and experienced lot of pain. Usually it's a tendon or a toe joint and of course, muscle fatigue in the shins. Wearing good shoes is very important. Running in bear feet is fine if you find a long enough soft grassy field otherwise, don't.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do I have any risk of permanent joint pain because of running?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment