Friday, February 14, 2014

Thinking about walking the 3 day 60 mile breast cancer walk. What would be the best type of shoes for me?




Jennie


I will be training in them too so that way they will be broken in by the time I do the walk. I am so clueless when it comes to stuff like this so any help would be appreciated!


Answer
There are lots of shoes you can get, running sneakers are good for that. They won't get broken that easily. It's not such a big deal, just make sure they are comfortable, strong and cushioning. If you go to Adidas or Nike website you will even get filters that will help you find them.
I wanted to join that walk but I won't be able to :( GOOD LUCK with it!!!

How to wear out/down shoes in 3 days?




Ally


I am going hiking in 3 days and I've just recently bought my hiking shoes and I haven't wore them yet. I need to wear them out before I hike so I don't get blisters. I know It was stupid of me to not wear them -.- (I have a pair of Hi-Tecs)


Answer
You would need to start walking around in them now and the problem with that is you would just get the blisters before you went on the hike. I suggest you bring what you need to deal with blisters with you on the hike and tape the tender parts prior to starting (which you should be familiar with from walking around in them now).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Thinking about walking the 3 day 60 mile breast cancer walk. What would be the best type of shoes for me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment