Monday, February 10, 2014

What shoes should I get for a half marathon?




Yoel Marso


Looking at spending under 100 pounds


Answer
Trainers between £50-80 will be fine for a half marathon.

I have a pair of adidas which happily saw me through training for and running the london marathon which cost about £65.

Get yourself down to the London Marathon shop in Covent Garden, the staff are good and helpful and will fit you a shoe to fit your running style.

Where's the cheapest place to buy running shoes?

Q. I'm a ladies size 7 and neutral. I'd like Brooks, New Balance or (preferably) Asics. I've been in a lot of sports shops and I can't find any under £30... I've seen one or two on Hotukdeals but they're all sold out, especially in my size. Is there anywhere that sells cheap running shoes in England?

Thanks
In England please!


Answer
www.ebay.co.uk i bought my brand new nike lunar eclipse + there and it was 10 pounds cheaper than the store.. AND 50% price than the country i live in. just because i t hink the nike store in my country overpriced it lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What shoes should I get for a half marathon?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment