Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What is the top running shoes on the market?




Judoka


I'm in good shape but I want to get into better shape with some distance running. Right now I'm running 3 miles on my off-workout days (I do Judo) but I'm encountering issues with my feet. Basically it feels like there is a bruise above where my foots starts to arch. I've been icing it today so I don't have to take a day off running. I've been using "cross country" shoes that I probably paid $20 for at Pay Less.

So, what are the top running shoes out there? What characteristics should I be looking for in a running shoe?



Answer
I'm a big guy, 6' 6" and somewhere between 220 and 240 lbs. I'm also a marthoner. You only need on thing to run, a good pair of shoes.

I use only one brand of running shoe, New Balance. I had knee problems back a long time ago and a friend of mine suggested New Balance and my knee problems went away.

The best thing to do is go to your local running specialty store and ask their advice. They can check to see if you pronate or supanate and suggest the right shoe for you. Be prepared to spend $80 to $100 for a good pair of shoes and replace them regularly.

It might be expensive but it's sure a lot cheaper than knee or foot surgery.

Heel/arch problems: Whats the best running shoe on the market?




Zoey's Dad


I used to have a pair of Nike's with arch inserts that was an awesome running shoe I used for years but i forget what model

Now I'm using Adidas and I have problems with heel pain



Answer
everyone has different feet shapes and sizes, that is why you cant rely on suggestions from people to buy stuff automatically. you are going to have to try on any shoe before you buy it or else you will have to pay the shipping (if it is online) to return it and it will cost you time. i suggest you just get some trainers or running shoes. go to many shoe or running shoe stores and try on shoes. take the ones you like the most. and rate them by these things in order

fit-not to tight not too loose

support- mostly the heel on the back (size) (bigger better)

comfortability- feels good to walk in them

look- self explanatory

color- match with most of your shirts/ clothes

if you try on a pair of shoes that you like you can try buying them on ebay or eastbay.com, or any other running shoe website and are likely to get them cheap. i think you should buy some new insoles too you can get them at running shoe stores. or just take out the inserts from your nikes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the top running shoes on the market?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment