Friday, February 14, 2014

Looking for a good trail running shoe that comes in a 4E width?




RaiderDog


Just transitioned from Road to Trail and need a good shoe with width


Answer
I would go for a New Balance or Adidas Wide shoe...offer a lot of ankle and arch support as well as substantial width. hope this helps :)

Running shoe width - Too tight or too loose?




Brady


I am currently about to buy a pair of sneakers. I have used a chart and measured my foot.
It measures to (11.5 centimeters/4.52755906 inches) but I have been reading online that you need extra width for wearing socks and expansion of the foot. If this is correct does that mean I should get a size 14 4E(4.9") instead of a 2E(4.5") or am I better off getting a shoe a tad too small for me.

Thanks a lot, Brady.



Answer
NEVER get a shoe that is to small. For running, get a shoe that is AT LEAST half a size bigger than your regular shoes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for a good trail running shoe that comes in a 4E width?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment