Saturday, February 15, 2014

Good running shoes for the overpronator?




U Don Know


Im flat footed and need some new running shoes. Im wondering which shoes will be effective for my feet. Ive looked at the Asics Gel 1110 (http://www.zappos.com/images/718/7189790/827-185538-d.jpg). Idk whether these are gud for a person with flat feet like me. Are these good for me? If not, does anyone know any good shoes for overpronation that are fairly cheap?
thx for wut u gave me but my main question was whether asics gel 1110 on that site were gud for me or not. and if they WERENT, then give me another option.



Answer
Visit this site- you can find the perfect shoe for you http://www.sportsshoes.com/search/query.php or alternatively visit a running shop & any member of staff will be able to quickly give u a great shoe. the Asics Gel 1110 is a good shoe for a mild overpronator requiring cushioning and mild support in a high mileage training shoe, plus its not too expensive.

What type of running shoes would be best?




Laura Wade


I looking for a good running shoe. I have almost flat feet with a very low arch. I looking for a shoe that is not super expensive because I am a college student but also super supportive because of my feet and I also have a tendency to get shin splints. My goal is to run a marathon in within the next year so any advice would help!


Answer
http://www.zappos.com/saucony-grid-raider-black-pink-silver
or other motion control shoe, but you might be good with a stability
if you are light




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good running shoes for the overpronator?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment