Sunday, February 9, 2014

what's a good running shoe for a youth size 2 or women's size 4?




Michaela


It's definitely time for a new running shoe (the Nike pair i run in now is almost 4yrs old and i get knee injuries and hurt feet). I want a good shoe to prepare myself in for marathon training!
The Nike Run unfortunately comes with a velcro strap for my size and I really wanted it, but the velcro strap isn't for me.
I heard Asics and Mizunos were pretty good running shoes and i was wondering if there were any others people would recommend.



Answer
depends on your weight

HELP! will a Jordan shoe size 3y fit me?




Camryn


i wear a size 6 in woman , i was wondering would a shoe size 3y in Jordans fit me ? because i heard Jordans run big so help ! i dont know what 3y means either!


Answer
3y means 3 in youth. You would not fit into it because a three in youth would be a five in womens.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what's a good running shoe for a youth size 2 or women's size 4?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment