Saturday, February 15, 2014

Rubber shoe coverings?

Q. I am looking for rubber shoe covers like this:

http://www.shoebuy.com/tingley-1300-work-rubber/144767/335848?cm_mmc=nextag-_-none-_-none-_-none

But I am looking for one with better grip on the bottom. I want to use them to caddy, and I want to make sure I won't fall when walking up and down hills on wet grass carrying bags.


Answer
Look for the casual walking shoe with a corrugated sole. These are fantastic. I wear them in place if the golf shoes which now have soft spikes which have to be replaced thrice yearly.

Women's Golf for Beginners?




warm_caffe


Hi, I need to know why my feet hurt when I play golf with tennis shoes...and why does my hand hurt like its going to blister? And no, I don't have gloves.


Answer
Because if you are walking on a golf course, you are walking 4-5 miles at a "whack". Your shoes need to fit correctly or you are going to get blisters. It's totally different from just walking about in your "day to day" life. As you get more used to the walking, especially up and down hills, your feet should become more accustomed to the "wear and tear". As to hurting hands, you may be gripping too tightly on your club or have a "grip" flaw where you are letting loose of the club a bit as you swing. Especially as a beginner, you are hitting or swing the club more times than the average. You can be wearing your skin a little where you grip the club. This too should change over time but a glove (on either hand or both) can help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Rubber shoe coverings?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment