Saturday, February 15, 2014

What would be a good shoe for my feet(look at description)?




the stud.


i have realllllllly bad joints and tendons tend to pull easily. my feet have no arches whatsoever. my knees suck. i have to wear knee braces for every sport i have played.. i am verrry very athletic, been in every sport offered at my school, so i dont let my bad knees and ankles slow me down. again, i have no arches, and i have recently taken up track. i need to have a good pair of running shoes for running distances (like 10 miles a week.)
i can use any help anyone has to offer, thanks!!
krrissttin!!!



Answer
when its time to run the track races you need track shoes but when your practicing you should use the shoes called Nike Multi-court 9 Women's Volleyball Shoes i have the same problem with my feet and when i got these shoes i felt more support in my foot...:)

Jogging or running for women?




MaKeUpHoLi


Jogging or running, which one is better for losing weight?? at least how long should i run or jog??And I don't really quite understand how to jog?? anyone can tell me the proper way to jog without hurting myself ,because when i try , my ankle start hurting, maybe I am doing it wrong,
thank you very much:)



Answer
Jogging.

I would only run if I am on a track designed for running like at a college.

You need to land with your weight evenly on the ball of your foot you must be pounding too hard. Also do not jog/run through rocky/unstable ground it is bad for the pressure placed on your ankles and knees.

Also you need to put the money up and buy a good pair of running shoes.

Stretch before you run or jog. Not just your legs but also rotate your ankles and flex your feet up and down before your shoes go on.

If you need then buy ankles braces, they just slide on like a sock.

Also (not to offend you) but if you are heavy right now then you are placing too much weight on your ankles. Start walking to gain strength for a bit and then job.

Your ankles should not hurt so bad if you are still young, try a vitamin for your bones (calcium and vit D).

And you do not understand how to jog? Stay at the same pace, keep your body tight, back straight, and have your arms up like you are going to punch someone (do not swing them back and forth crazy like the power walker freaks




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a good shoe for my feet(look at description)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment