Sunday, September 8, 2013

What are some good running shoes that are cheap? And any tips on track running?

best running shoes available
 on New balance shoes,discount shoes, best shoes deals
best running shoes available image



Katie


I'm looking for running shoes that aren't over $30. And any running tips that will help with endurance and gaining speed would be great!


Answer
There are many good racing flats available for under $30, but be careful. Unless you are a very efficient runner used to running in minimal shoes you could be setting yourself up for an injury with them. Best bet - check out a local running store and have them recommend a shoe based on your footstrike. Most running stores will have shoes on clearance that they offer at deep discounts.

Which nike running shoe is the best?




Tim C


I am on the nike website, overwhelmed with the amount of running shoes available. I am just a basic runner who needs good support in my shoes. Shox, Air Max, Free, and Lunar Trainer are just some of the Nike shoes online. Could someone please tell me the difference between them all so I can figure out which one will fit me best. Thank you so much for your time.


Answer
You need to go to a shoe store that specializes in running and try them on. You can look on the internet all you want, but until you try them on you won't be able to figure out what works best on your foot.

Every time I need new shoes, I use the internet to research. I know what type of running I do and what type of shoe I need. I find out the new styles and brands of shoes for my foot and make a list. Then I try on those shoes along with any recommended by the shoe store. I run on a treadmill to get a feel for the shoe. After I try them all, I make a decision. The store I go to has a 90 day return policy, so if they don't feel right I can bring them back for something else.

Personally, I'm wearing the Nike Zoom Vomero 3 right now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good running shoes that are cheap? And any tips on track running?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment