Friday, September 13, 2013

What jeans would look good with these shoes?

best athletic shoes women 2012
 on Womens Canvas Store: TERRA TX Newalk Distressed Canvas Top Shoes
best athletic shoes women 2012 image



Jessica


http://shoeceo.com/pic/BigBull_Nike-Air-Max-2012-Women-27s-Running-Shoes-28Black-Blue-29---1-2461-56450.jpg


I want to know what COLOR/SHADE of jeans look best with these. Can you show me a pic.

Thanks!



Answer
I suggest you don't wear colored jeans... how about simple jeans? Not washed, not light.
I would go for dark SKINNY / STRAIGHT jeans, no flare!!!!!

Also, I think athletic shoes look awesome/better with capris. Like dark, skinny, tight jeans & rolled them up a little.

hope i've helped! Answer mine?:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlkBE8KSo0z0iCpKl8eGwXXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120827125937AAzknOw

Looking for 2012 everyday style?




Dione


Hi everyone! I've got a few questions about this years style for college/university students. I'm 20 years old, about 5'8" with long legs and kind of a rectangle (or "athletic") body type. I weigh about 130lbs and am very fit. I have medium ash brown hair with lighter highlights and blue eyes. I'm having a really hard time finding styles this year that look good on me!! I love AE clothes and Hollister but my dark hair just doesn't match the same things my blonde hair did!! Either that or I'm being picky, lol.

I'm wondering what kind of fashions are in style for women around my age (20-ish). I love skinny jeans, floral prints, scarves, anything pastel and flowy. I wear delicate jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, etc.). I wear lots of different shoes like flats, wedges, boots or beaded sandals. I think my style is kind of soft and feminine, no edge or a lot of bright colours. But I'm open to new styles!!

Now to get to the point...I'm looking for some outfit ideas for everyday (classes, dates, coffee with friends, etc.) that suit my style and this years latest trends!! If you could give me a few ideas, websites and/or pics would be great!!

Thanks so much,
Dione
xxx



Answer
classes:

sweater/cardigan in neutral colors (eg. grey, black)
medium-dark blue jeggings
paisley/Native American design printed scarves
blouses with crochet detail
flip flops/brogues

dates:

leather jacket
floral/pastel/lacey tank
dark jeggings/leggings
flip flops/pointy toed flats
earthy colored scarf (eg. orange)
gold jewellery

coffee with friends:

long cardigan that reaches your calves or regular length cardigans that just cover the behind in neutral colors
striped/floral scarves in neutral colors, more likely grey
gold jewellery
flip flops/ ballet flats/ converses



hope this helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What jeans would look good with these shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment