Saturday, September 14, 2013

Where can I get good cross-training shoes with medial posting?

best running shoes for plantar fasciitis
 on shoes help my plantar fasciitis.
best running shoes for plantar fasciitis image



ricko


I have running shoes with it but need cross-training shoes for other activites like basketball or tennis. I have plantar fasciitis so I got these special shoes for running but the store did not carry them in cross training.


Answer
Go to holabirdsports.com, they have a nice selection of cross-training shoes. I am not sure if they have exaclty what you need but you can look. http://www.holabirdsports.com/m/Shoes-Men/Aerobic-Workout_Men.htm

How to get rid of plantar fasciitis fast ?




Lilian P


I am a track runner and I felt a sharp pain on the arch of my right foot two days ago when I was practicing. I found out that it could have been plantar fasciitis and I really need to get rid of it because I have a track meet in a week and need to practice. The pain is unbearable, and I don't think I can handle it when running long distance. Please help, how can I heal it as fast as possible ?


Answer
Hello,

First of all I am sorry that you have this pain, it must be frustrating.

It is difficult to say exactly if this is indeed what you are suffering from.
In order to diagnose you better please answer these questions:

1) Do you have pain in your heel as well?
2) Do you have high or low arches?
3) What kind of shoes you usually wear? (when not running)
4) How long are you a track runner?
5) Does it hurt worse first thing in the morning?
6) Is there any visible bruising or redness?
7) Is it painful to the touch?

Here are a few things you can do right now:

1) Ice your arch at least 4 times a day, either by applying ice directly or by rolling a frozen bottle under your heel and arch when you sit down.

2) Avoid walking/running on your hurt heel/foot for a few days.

3) Wrap it up with an ace bandage.

4) Purchase custom made orthotics that you can wear in your running shoes.

Again, if you can answer my questions I would be happy to assist you further.
You can write to me directly if you prefer, my email is in my Yahoo profile or itaiw@yahoo.com

Feel Better




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get good cross-training shoes with medial posting?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment