Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Where can I get Asics running shoes or track and field spikes for a good price?

best running shoes amazon
 on new Adidas Originals Mens H3lium ZXZ Black Shoes Running Fashion
best running shoes amazon image



Julia


Just my question. Asics running shoes. Track and field spikes. I prefer online stores, and a link to them would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance :)


Answer
amazon.com

I got my Asics Gel Cummulous there for $65.

Where is a good place to buy running shoes online?




J


I know Eastbay is a good one. Are there any others similar to that? Looking for running shoes. Preferably Nike. Im 25 yo male if that makes a difference. Looking for regular running shoe to run about 3 miles a day
Chew you dyke, I live in a small town. I don't want to buy my shoes at payless.



Answer
The main places that I buy shoes from are Eastbay.com, http://www.roadrunnersports.com/ , and amazon.com. I prefer Eastbay typically, but Roadrunner seems to have more choices and older models.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get Asics running shoes or track and field spikes for a good price?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment