Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What type of running shoe would be best?

best running shoes ankle support
 on YouTube Channel - howc.st A few quick tips will help you avoid running ...
best running shoes ankle support image



Fellow Esk


Hi, I am a 170 pound, 5'5 female who is starting a workout program. I did the wet test and I have normal to high arches in my foot. I suffered a serious ankle injury a year ago when I twisted it pretty badly while on an incline carrying a patient (Im an EMT). So I need something with ankle support, but is lightweight enough for a running shoe.

What do you guys suggest? Right now I am running in hiking boots, which I know cant be right.



Answer
it is not necessarily the brand of shoe you need to worry about (for sizing yes) but you should get a pair of shoes with good padding. this will mean that your shoes will be a little bulky (not like the boots!) but you will gain stability for your under-pronation (too much arch) and for your ankle. Any brand of shoe has multiple high-stability models, just go to your closest athletic shoe store and ask for stability running shoes.

What is the best men's trail running shoe on the market?




nick g


I am looking for a good trail running shoe. I wear a size 12 in USA sizes. I am wondering if someone could send me a link to a good trail running shoe company or store? I need something that is going to support my knees and have some ankle support. I would really like a light pair of shoes too. Thank you.


Answer
Go to eastbay.com and look under running. There should be a link on the side for saucony. They have great trail shoes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of running shoe would be best?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment