Saturday, September 14, 2013

What are good running shoes for beginners?

running shoes
 on running shoes for flat feet
running shoes image



Annie Dott


Are there good running shoes at a reasonable price? Also what type of socks do I use? Any help is appreciated!


Answer
I agree on Asics or Brooks. I used to wear adidas and Nike, but I've been wearing Asics for the last 3-4 years and I just bought by first pair of Brooks this year...what a difference. Much more comfortable! The best thing to do is go to a running shoe store and have them analyze your foot...they will fit you in a shoe designed for your foot type.

What's the difference between running shoes and weight lifting shoes?




.


I was looking online for some running shoes and came across weight lifting shoes and wanted to know what the difference was between the two. I run and weight and know that running shoes can better your performance by a ton when you run long distances but do weight lifting shoes do the same when lifting? If so how? Thanks to all who answered.


Answer
running shoes help absorb the shock put on your muscles and joints when you run, where weightlifting shoes help your body position into a more natural and efficient weight lifting form.

p.s. using the wrong shoes for running may injure you, but using the wrong shoes for weightlifting should not do any physical harm!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good running shoes for beginners?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment