Thursday, September 12, 2013

What are some good shoes for running?

women running shoes reebok
 on Caterpillar Shoes Website Casual Shoes | Swebit Magazine
women running shoes reebok image



ImNoWaffle


I'm trying to find some good women's shoes for running. Some that are comfortable, good looking, good for running long distances, and that will last a long time. Any suggestions?


Answer
Asics - my cross country shoes - i absolutely luv 'em:)
Nike Shox - they take a while to break in but after that theyre amazing:)
I like Reeboks too but they're really wide.

look for really anything by those two brands:)

Can anyone recommend a good brand of running shoes for women?




Shay


Are reebok easytones good ones? I mostly run long-distance, and if it makes a difference I walk on my heels a lot and have really flat feet..


Answer
I believe nike plus is a good brand. i'm not entirely sure about your feet but that's why they make specialized insoles that you can buy in stores. so buy any shoes you want, just make sure to get insoles that will help your feet




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good shoes for running?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment