Monday, September 9, 2013

Do I have to change shoes between Walking and Dining in Manhattan?

best walking shoes ever
 on Top 10 Best New Walking Shoes - Prevention.com
best walking shoes ever image



The Bull


I am traveling to New York for one evening for work, and my colleague has made dinner reservations in Manhattan (I'm not sure where though). My Good friend says that I should wear comfortable walking shoes (since we will be doing a lot of walking too) and then change into heels for the restaurant. She has never been to Manhattan and gets all of her knowledge from "Sex and the City." I need to know a real answer. Please, if you are going to give a funny or goofy answer, make sure it is really funny, otherwise just answer seriously. Thanks!


Answer
Wear what ever shoes you have that will be fine for day and evening, don't worry about carrying another pair of shoes in your bag, that's silly. if you choose a nice comfortable 2 1/2inch heel, you should be fine.
If you are staying at an hotel and have time to change for dinner then that's a different story. you can take along your best heels and change before dinner.
If you are well dressed during the day and your boss expects you to go straight from work out to dinner, the shoes won't be an issue. And he'll probably NOT check out your shoes either.

How can i make my heels comfortable to wear?




Smile :)


I recently bought the nicest pair of shoes ever to wear on girlie nights out. The trouble is they kill after wearing them for only 10mins and i have to take them off and carry them around.
I've tried those gel soles and they help a little bit, but i need something else to help avoid/ease the pain they give me in the balls of my feet.
Any suggestions?



Answer
You should gradually get higher and higher heels to spend a night out in, after your feet will get more used to being walked on the balls of your feet then the pain shouldn't hurt as much.. gel soles are the only thing I can think of to help though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do I have to change shoes between Walking and Dining in Manhattan?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment