Saturday, September 14, 2013

What are the best "Big man" running shoes?

best big man running shoes
 on ... run.
best big man running shoes image



Ben Jammin


I need motion control and cushioning and style. I am 230 lbs, have flat feet, and have lost 30 lbs but the bad shoes
I wear have started to cause problems with aches (back, knees, feet) in my exercise and I have 30+ more treadmill/track lbs to lose!

I don't want to lose momentum and will pay for the best!



Answer
Brooks Beast running shoes.

Where can I find cowboy boots for a man with wide calves?




quiescent_


My dad wears a size 12 shoe and I wanted to get him cowboy boots for Christmas but he has large calves since he is a big man. does anyone know who would sell these? I'd prefer somewhere that i can order online.
Thanks!



Answer
Most men's cowboy boots have a reasonably sized calf part. I'm sure if you just buy a boot that fits his shoe size, the calf thing won't be a problem unless he has preposterously large calves. Just be sure the boots you buy don't run small or large. I would suggest going to a store so you can ask a salesperson this question. Is it a big 12 or a little 12? Also, you would be better off seeing the actual boots before you buy, because, frankly, some are of poor quality relative to price, and some are very good for the cost. The best thing would be for him to try them on, but as you're getting them as a gift, this probably won't work. Don't worry about the calf part. And also, if your dad hasn't worn cowboy boots before, tell them they shouldn't feel like regular boots or shoes. They take a little getting used to, but after a while, they get very comfortable.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best "Big man" running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment