Saturday, January 25, 2014

are you suppose to feel a burn with Reebok Easy Tone walking shoes?

best walking shoes new balance
 on walking on the beach image by apeschi from Fotolia.com
best walking shoes new balance image



Lucke


I have a pair of Reebok Easy Tone walking shoes. The ones with the balance ball technology. I already walk regularly with my boyfriend and I thought it would be great to get a pair. Now I have a pair but I don't feel a burn or really a difference with these shoes. I thought I would.


Answer
Use a tape measure to get a baseline of your calves and the circumference of your thighs. Then, take some photographs as well. Then, speed up your walk, and see if after three months, there is a difference in the measurements and the look of the legs. If not, burn or not, return the shoes.

what is the best pair of walking shoes to get?

Q. Forget the gym, I live in paradise...and Ive decided to start seeing more of it.My new balances are getting kinda worn out, so what is the best walking shoes to get if Im planning on doing alot of walking?


Answer
I wear Rebock walking shoes they are very comfortable, and I find then on sale which is an added plus. Also Rockport shoes are very comfortable but pricey.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: are you suppose to feel a burn with Reebok Easy Tone walking shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment