Saturday, January 25, 2014

What kind of shoes are good for Zumba classes?

best walking shoes zappos
 on Walking Cradles - Little (Cognac Roughout) - Footwear
best walking shoes zappos image



Joy H


I just started the class and it's a blast, but my shoes are really walking shoes and don't provide the right mix of friction and slide for this class. The teacher suggested either cheerleader shoes or shoes with cork. I've never been a cheerleader and don't really know how cheerleader shoes are different from other athletic shoes. I like the idea of cork because it's so lightweight but what kind of athletic shoes have cork in them? Would like to stay under about $60-$75 if possible, especially since they're specialty shoes.


Answer
i have nike frees and they are the best Zumba shoes ive had so far. I used nike lunar swifts for a while but they caused too much friction on the floor at my gym. the frees are perfect though. super light weight and flexible. any from this collection are perfect:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pwp,c-1+100701/hf-10001+4294967132+12001+4294922505/t-Women'sBarefootRideShoes/ipp-48/pn-1

of course, buying them in your local sports store will probably prove to be cheaper or maybe ordering them from zappos or amazon, but shop around for these

Need to find a good pair of shoes?




klmmlk27


I need to buy a good pair of walking shoes - not tennis shoes - I work in a hospital. I'm not a nurse but I do a lot of walking.

Here's the catch - I have wide feet. So if you can recommend a place that sells wide walking shoes it would be great!

On line or in the store is fine. I live in Chicago - if that helps for local shopping.



Answer
Zappos.com has a huge selection of shoes. Or try New Balance. They have walking shoes & also come in wide widths most of the time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of shoes are good for Zumba classes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment