Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What's a good athletic sneaker for me to wear?

best running shoes high arches men
 on World Magazine awards these Reebok Premier Road Plus running the Best ...
best running shoes high arches men image



Soccer Cra


I've been researching a lot lately about shoes and the different foot types. What I've concluded is that I have normal arches (I used to think I had low arches) and that I'm an under pronator (which I'm very certain of). I've been looking for a good pair of sneakers to fence (epee) in. In fencing, stress is put on the entire leg. I've been doing it for a year now, and I tend to feel pain in my knees and ankles, if I feel pain at all (most of the time I don't, probably because I'm used to it now). I'm a female and I'm on the heavy side. I need a shoe that isn't to bulky. I tried using a pair of basketball shoes but they were too big and bulky and I ended up bruising my foot the first time I wore them. I also need a shoe that has good traction on gym floors. My pair of running sneakers right now (adidas Modulation) feel great, but lack traction on gym floors.
Please suggest somethings that can help me find a good shoe for a decent price (I try to stay below $70)
-My current running shoes: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1139485/adidas-climawarm-modulation-high-performance-running-shoes-men.jsp
-These are a pair of shoes that caught my interest a while ago. No matter what I research though, I can't find a good answer as to if they would work for me: http://www.adidas.com/us/product/womens-running-adipure-ignition-shoes/CP197?cid=G61711&breadcrumb=1z13071&search=adipure+motion&cm_vc=SEARCH
Also, any ideas how to solve my ankle problems? The problem comes and goes; It tends to happen often when I run, or sometimes walk. It's only become a problem in recent years. I started noticing in summer of 2011. Thanks.



Answer
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as the best running shoe so any recommendations will only be the personal preferences of individuals who will not have the same foot type as you.

The "best" running shoes for an individual is the one with the design features that match the characteristics of your foot. Without knowing the characteristics of your foot, it is not possible to make any recommendations.

I strongly suggest that you go to a specialty running shoes store and let them check you and follow their advice.

Best running shoes for high arches?




Kellyn


I want to run a marathon, but I have high arches and don't want to wear shoes that will hurt me! Any suggestions?


Answer
The Saucony Grid Cohesion NX is a neutral cushioning shoe, good for runners with high arches and those who do not overpronate (feet naturally roll inward). Many consumers give it 5 stars, citing that this shoe is extremely comfortable, with a spacious forefoot that accommodates most widths, though it does come in two widths (for both men and women). Other great features of this running shoe is that it offers good traction, better than average heel cushioning and a breathable upper mesh for cooler feet. Whereas many shoes run $95 and up, this running shoe is more than a budget buy; it is a bargain at almost half that cost.

Here is some links to help you see the prices that these shoes go for:

1) http://astore.amazon.com/wetomotvel-20/detail/B0041N3MHA
2) http://astore.amazon.com/wetomotvel-20/detail/B0039UTGC6

Hope that this helps you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good athletic sneaker for me to wear?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment