Tuesday, January 21, 2014

which nike athletic shoes has the best arch support?

best athletic shoes overpronation
 on How to Choose the Best Running Shoes for You
best athletic shoes overpronation image



Annie


So I have some Adidas cilmacool running shoes and they are totally shot. I am currently looking to replace them. So far the some of the Nikes have really caught my eye. I have super flat feet and suffer from overpronation. Which type of nike shoe would be light, yet supportive for a flat footed person such as myself?? Any advice is welcome. Thanks!


Answer
the nike pegasus are really light, and comfortable! i wear them all the time when i workout.

"Motion control"- How will I know if my shoes do/don't have it?




sosoniki


My foot doctor told me that for my specific foot problems, I should stay clear of "motion control" in my athletic shoes.

I want to know how to be sure my shoes DON'T have it.

I'm shopping at Marshal's & discount stores, so: ask a salesperson isn't the answer I'm looking for.

Thanks for your answer.



Answer
They're designed for extreme overpronation, so you'll usually notice something like very thick, firm rubber/plastic along the inner part of the shoe to keep the foot from turning inward.

You can look up specific models of shoes to know if they're designed that way or not too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: which nike athletic shoes has the best arch support?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment