Friday, January 24, 2014

Do running shoes provide the best support all around?

best running shoes support
 on ... http://www.runningshoeswizard.com/best-running-shoes-arch-support.html
best running shoes support image



a_cubed24


In my job, I'm pretty much "running around" and I want something that will ease tension and fatigue on my legs and feet. Overall, do running shoes provide adequate support? I've tried Dansko's, but I don't find them very comfortable. I like something that sits snug on my foot without having to drag it along.


Answer
A running shoe can be a very good option for being on your feet all day. A cross-trainer can be a good choice too. The Spenco insole is another way to pamper your feet a bit.
My personal recommendation is one of Nike's full-length Air sole shoes. They also make a cushion system called shox, but that is more for serious athletes. I have a pair and they can be stiff for me when I am teaching and coaching on my feet all day. They do a great job for jogging or playing basketball for me though.
Try shoes on and be very meticulous about the fit and feel. If needed, go to a place that knows how to fit shoes carefully.

What are some lightweight running shoes that also have great knee and ankle support?




Me


I run on an average of 7-8 miles a day and the shoes I have now are New Balance and have extra support, but are starting to get really heavy and weigh me down when I run.. I've had bad knee ankle and hip injuries and so support is also a major factor when I buy my running shoes. Are there any shoes out there that you would suggest has both support and are lightweight?


Answer
Fila skele toes or vibram five fingers skele toes are cheepest good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do running shoes provide the best support all around?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment