Friday, January 24, 2014

How can I tell when I need new fitness shoes?

fitness shoes
 on ... Navy ORIGINAL FITNESS SNEAKER - Sneakers and Shoes - Man Alive
fitness shoes image



Ebie


I only ever wear them in the fitness studio, never outside or on the street - so they don't look worn down at all. But I have had them for three years now - and go to aerobics class on average once or twice a week.

Since they don't look worn down, how can I tell if they still have good support??



Answer
Even when you don't use the shoes that often, over time the materials in the shoe will lose some of its strength. I good sign that you may need to invest in a new pair of shoes is when you start to feel pain in your feet, knees hips etc.

Any suggestions for fitness shoes?




Mr Unknown


I want to buy fitness shoes but i'm not sure which. Anyone has any suggestions? I want them to not have a hard sole. They also need to look good. Im willing to spend around 55-65 dollars.

Thanks in advance.



Answer
It really comes down to what is comfortable to you. I would suggest from great personal experience your best way to go is with Asics, Nike, or New Balance, all of which are renown for their comfort and performance.
You can also find really good prices on sites like amazon, foot locker, ebay, and finishline.
-The good thing about the brands I listed is that they all have a large variety to choose from to fit what kind of style you're looking for, I'm the absolute pickiest person when it comes to my running shoes and how they look, trust me, if you want some good shoes check these out.
-If you can, try to go to a retail store and try the shoes on yourself to check them out.

Hope you find a good pair, cheers!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I tell when I need new fitness shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment