Thursday, January 23, 2014

How much walking a day is super beneficial?

best walking shoes for 3 day
 on ... walking running shoes sports shoes US Size: 7 11-in Walking Shoes from
best walking shoes for 3 day image



dylan383


I try to walk 3 miles a day if I can--is that enough to really get great health benefits or do people walk even more? Do you use a pedometer?


Answer
I use a pedometer. Any walking
is beneficial. If you are doing it
properly and wearing the right
type of shoes.
I started off at 3 miles a day.
Now it's 3 miles twice a day.
How far you walk and how fast,
depends on your current weight
and health. Any is better than none.
It's a heart thing........for me anyway.
My goal is 6 miles twice a day. I'm
saving up for a tread mill, for bad weather.

What shoes would you recommend to wear for the 3 DAY breast cancer walk?




abby a


This year I am walking the 3 day breast cancer walk for the first time. I have read advice on the shoes to wear but I'm stuck. I am a flip flop type of person and I want something comfortable.
Are the vibrant 5 fingers good? Or Keens.?
Or what's the best tennis shoe to wear.



Answer
Hiking boots or trainers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much walking a day is super beneficial?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment