Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Good running shoe for weak ankles?

best running shoes weak ankles
 on With effort, she may even learn to walk with crutches on the steep ...
best running shoes weak ankles image



Christina


I am in search of a good running shoe for weak ankles, but something that is roomy for I have bunions that start to hurt if my shoes are too tight. I am 6'0 tall and about 140. I haven't run in about a year... I am about to start again. What shoe should I look into purchasing?


Answer
I love my nike shox turbo+ IV

I can sync them with my iPod and they are by far the most comfortable shoes i've ever ran in.

I wear them during long 12 hour shifts, and my feet feel considerably less pain since i've switched to them

Go try a pair out!!!

Are there a certain type of running shoes I need?




Carolinabe


I have decided to start running, but I have weak ankles, high arches, and I have noticed I have the tendency to run more on the insides of my feet. I have specialized inserts for my shoes, but I am wondering if I need a particular kind of shoe that will help me out. I currently wear nike shox. Also, are there any tips or techniques I can use to help with the problems I'm having?

Any help from experienced runners would be much appreciated!

Thanks!



Answer
Most experienced runners will agree with me when I say that Nike Shox should not be considered a running shoe at all. Their design is more likely to lead to injury rather than success. I personally recommend Asics as the best running shoes. If you go to a specialty running store they can determine the best model of shoe for your foot.

As far as other ways to help, try starting to do a little bit of barefoot running on grass and stuff. After running/practicing take your shoes off and do some jogging and short sprints on grass with bare feet. This will help strengthen the muscles and joints in your feet/ankles.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good running shoe for weak ankles?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment