Friday, January 24, 2014

What are some 2013 fashions in style as far as clothing and shoes go?

best athletic shoes 2013
 on Top Running Shoes of 2013
best athletic shoes 2013 image



Sheena





Answer
Since I'm in high school, I'm exposed to all kinds of trends such as....

Clothing:
Pea Coats
Nike/Under Armour Sweatshirts
Athletic sweatpants
Loose fit Sweaters
Hollister/American Eagle jeans
Victoria Secret leggings and yoga pants

Shoes:
Sperry Top-Siders
Jordans
Uggs
Converse
Toms
Moccasins
Combat Boots
Cowboy Boots

Wardrobe essentials for teen girls?




olivia


I'm gonna be a sophomore this year and I'm about to go shopping for clothes! I'm wanting to change my style up a bit. What's in style or trend now? I'm not really a Girly girl. But I love to shop at forever 21! Can u please tell me what are good stores to shop at, types if shirts or jeans shoes etc what to get, and how many of each type of clothes? I'm not a big fan of wearing jewelry btw Thanks!


Answer
Your style sounds like mine :)

I would buy:
About 3 pairs of jeans-skinny/slim, flared/bellbottoms, and athletic pants like yoga or sweats
Varieties of shirts (maybe 4-5?)-tshirts, nicer ones like blouses, and tank tops, cardigans. Just layer it up!
Jackets (3)-comfy hoodie, winter jacket, and casual fall jacket. Another one I like is like this one: http://sidewalkready.com/2013/04/anti-bag-lady/. Blazers are good too.
Shows (1 or 2)- casual like athletic shoes or canvas shoes, maybe a simple pair of flats, and a cute pair of boots are good too

I know these are way more than the essentials but these are just suggestions ;)
Here's where I usually shop at:
Charlotte Russe
Forever 21
Wet Seal
Macy's
Aerie
H&M

Have fun shopping!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some 2013 fashions in style as far as clothing and shoes go?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment