Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Which is better for long days on your feet Reebok or Adidas shoes for women?

best athletic shoes women
 on Best Running Shoes for Women 2013  ASICS Womens GEL-Noosa Tri 8 ...
best athletic shoes women image



greenburg6


I just purchused a pair of athletic shoes from adidas and it's supposed to keep your feet going all day like your on air but my feet feel like they are pounding the pavement. I am thinking of going to target online and purchusing these shoes: Women's C9 by Champion® Premiere pink but I don't know, I did purchuse shoes from them along time ago and they feel apart.


Answer
New Balance is also good. But stick with adidas because it is more of a developed brand

What is the model name or model number of this product?




qswi


Here is a description of a product: "Achiever Athletic Shoes for Women by Cherokee Rockers - White / Pink Trim: White/Pink, 7, Wide, Cherokee Rockers - Achiever Shoe". From this description text, what is the model name or model number of this product?


Answer
These must be a very unique shoe. I cannot find the manufactuer anywhere. Sorry!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which is better for long days on your feet Reebok or Adidas shoes for women?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment