Sunday, January 19, 2014

Looking for a good trail running shoe that comes in a 4E width?

best running shoes 4e
 on ASICS Men's GEL-Strike 3 Running Shoe Sold Out thestylecure.com
best running shoes 4e image



RaiderDog


Just transitioned from Road to Trail and need a good shoe with width


Answer
I would go for a New Balance or Adidas Wide shoe...offer a lot of ankle and arch support as well as substantial width. hope this helps :)

are there any brands of running shoes that run a little wide?




Kyle


My feet are weird. I'm not sure what I need for stability or cushion or whatever but my feet are a little too wide for normal shoes yet not wide enough for a 4E. What brand do I look for to get just a little extra width in a normal width shoe


Answer
i find that most asics shoes tend to run a little wide, you could go to a running store and have your feet fitted for specific running shoes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for a good trail running shoe that comes in a 4E width?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment