Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Where's the cheapest place to buy running shoes?

best running shoes under 30
 on by Under Armour - Best Sports Gear Priced to Perform: Shoes, Running ...
best running shoes under 30 image
Q. I'm a ladies size 7 and neutral. I'd like Brooks, New Balance or (preferably) Asics. I've been in a lot of sports shops and I can't find any under £30... I've seen one or two on Hotukdeals but they're all sold out, especially in my size. Is there anywhere that sells cheap running shoes in England?

Thanks
In England please!


Answer
www.ebay.co.uk i bought my brand new nike lunar eclipse + there and it was 10 pounds cheaper than the store.. AND 50% price than the country i live in. just because i t hink the nike store in my country overpriced it lol.

Where can i get cheep ballerina pointe shoes?




Isabella


. Hey guys i need new ballerina pointe shoes under $30 does anyone know where i can get some!? i dont want to order anything online. i need a store. i live in phoenix.


Answer
I already answered your last question. I see you deleted it cause you weren't pleased with my answer. Guess what, i'm answering again.

Like I said before, beginner ballet students do NOT under any circumstances wear pointe shoes! I'm serious when I say you could seriously hurt yourself. Do you want pins in your ankle? I wouldn't.

Before they go onto pointe ballet dancers need to take at least 2-3 years worth of ballet classes several times a week before they can even consider pre-pointe. After that, they continue to take their ballet classes along with pre-pointe for at least another year before their teacher says they're ready for their first pair of pointe shoes.

To go up onto pointe ballet dancers need to have strong, solid technique, be at least over the age of 12, and be physically strong enough to go up onto pointe. If they don't have any of this and go on too soon, you could kill yourself. If you get a school or teacher who says you need pointe shoes for your first class, RUN.

Like I said in my previous answer, all you need for now is full sole leather ballet slippers. NOT pointe shoes not matter how badly you want them. They me be pretty and impressive to you, but it's not pretty or impressive at all when you're staggering around, having no clue what you're doing in them or falling and breaking something.

Leather shoes work your foot and help you build up strength. More advanced dancers wear canvas or split soles, and then you can move up to pointe shoes.

Take your ballet classes for a few years in regular ballet shoes before you start thinking about pointe shoes. When your teacher says you're ready, then you're ready. NOT anytime before then.

Like I said, i'm sorry my answer obviously doesn't please you but i'm only passing along the truth and facts.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where's the cheapest place to buy running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment