Sunday, December 22, 2013

Best athletic shoes for a heel stone or bruise?

best athletic shoes plantar fasciitis
 on Best Athletic Shoes Plantar Fasciitis
best athletic shoes plantar fasciitis image



geewhiz


I stand on my feet at work for several hours and I have a heel that hurts! It feels like a deep bruise or heel spur. What do you recommend as the best athletic shoe for heel comfort?


Answer
I am not sure if this would work for you, but I have these shoes by a company called Earth Shoes. They have this negative heel technology, http://www.earth.us/ I am sure they can explain it better than I can. I have plantar fasciitis, which is pretty much what you are describing. I used arch supports for years, which does help, in any shoe. But when I started wearing these shoes, the pain went away completely. They are costly, but so worth it. I wear them every day.

Plantar Fasciitis in Young Adults and Teens?




Marnie


I'm 15 and I've had plantar fasciitis for 8 months now, and by going to school, there is only so much walking I can cut back on. I've tried everything- Iontophoresis, Tennis balls, stretching, ice, taping, PT, and NOTHING helps at all! I'd really like to go back to running in the fall, but this awful injury holds me back.

Any suggestions or support?



Answer
Have you tried switching over to orthopedic shoes for additional cushioning and support. They work well in relieving pain caused by plantar fasciitis. If you go to http://www.drewshoe.com , they even sell athletic orthopedic shoes which will be great for when you want to go running.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best athletic shoes for a heel stone or bruise?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment