Wednesday, December 25, 2013

How much spending money should I need for a trip to NYC?

best running shoes nyc
 on ... Shoes and Jewelry We are open to receiving donations of shoes and
best running shoes nyc image



peaceout12


I'm planning on taking a 10-day trip to NYC in exactly one year. How much money would I need to save besides plane and hostel costs? I'm not much of a shopper, I'd mostly do the museums and that kind of stuff. Also, any tips for saving money on my trip?


Answer
I lived in New York City for 42 years and base on the prices now you should have at least $150. - $250. per day ( doesn't include hotel which runs about $200. per night and up ). Here are some examples of prices .

Statue of Liberty - $10.
Metropolitan Museum of Art - $15.
Rose Center for Earth & Space -$10. , Space Show - $22.
United Nation - $11.50
Intrepid Museum - $17.50
Shark - $16.

You can always go to - www.nyctourist.com , www.newyorkcitypass.com or www.cityguidemagazine.com .

There are pently of web sites that can give you information of places to go and their prices .

YOU CAN PURCHASE A 7 DAY UNLIMITED METRO CARD FOR $24 & THE 1 DAY FUN PASS FOR $7. PER DAY TO RIDE THE MTA BUSES AND SUBWAY . YOU CAN ALSO GO TO -WWW.MTA.INFO - TO PRINT OUT A MAP OF THE CITY BUS AND TRAIN ROUTES .

GOOD NEWS !! there is no tax on clothes and shoes .

What're the running shoes that look like feet?




KorndawgD2


I was in NYC a few months ago and went into a sports store and saw shoes that look like feet!! One of the guys I was with, who's a runner, said that they were the newest, hottest things for runners. Anyone have any idea what they're call or if you've even heard on them??


Answer
Vibram Five Fingers. But beware because if you have the wrong type of foot they could injure you severely. But if you have the right type of foot you will be one cool dude running in them. People will be so jealous.
I believe that they have ones for other things than running also.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much spending money should I need for a trip to NYC?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment