Monday, December 23, 2013

Where can I find a pair of black size 13 men's running shoes?

big man running shoes
 on ... men athletic shoes max sports running shoes for men 11 Colors big size
big man running shoes image



absconder1


I am looking for a pair of black size 13 men's running shoes.
I am open to ordering online, but am not open to used shoes or auction sites.
I am open to trail or road running shoes or minimalist shoes.
I am open to any price range.
I am open to any brand, but would prefer New Balance, Asics, or Brooks.
Depending on the shoe, I may prefer some extra arch support but it is not a big deal.

Thanks for any help.



Answer
I would recommend Altra Instinct Black.

http://minimalistrunningshoes.org/altra-running-instinct-intuition-shoe-review

What's a good pair of beginner running shoes?




BM


If there's any specifications, it'd be for the big man, and it'd be for a person who has not run much at all, and either wants to start or just run more when he does run. Plays basketball, but that's not something to worry about. Probably cushion sounds ideal for a big man but I don't know. Ankle support is sort of important as well.

I asked Foot Locker, and they said probably the Shocks would be the best. But anyone else have additional input? It'd be most appreciated.



Answer
Get asics please. Nike shocks are not made for running, while asics are a great running shoe. They last longer, and are more comfortable for running.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a pair of black size 13 men's running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment