Thursday, December 26, 2013

is there a charity in the UK that can make use of used running shoes?

best running shoes uk
 on ... Women on Free Running Shoes K Swiss Kirov Parkour Freerunning Shoes Uk
best running shoes uk image



david


I for one have several pairs of running shoes that I don't use for running any more, they are in reasonable condition and I would like them to be put to good use. Secondly I own a company that sells running shoes so have customers that are in the same position.


Answer
Yes.

Here is the site you want that gives locations in the UK (It is Nike related)
http://www.nikereuseashoe.com/the-impact/about-shoe-recycling/shoe-recycling-or-shoe-donation

What's the difference in how kid' and adult's sneakers are made?




Kapalu


I want to buy my girlfriend running shoes. She has small feet and I noticed kids shoes are cheaper. According to Asics Amazon guide she wears size 5 UK and size 7 US. What size kid's shoes would she fit?


Answer
You need to have her feet measured to know what size she wears. It would be best if she could try them on to make sure they feel right.
If a child's size fits she can certainly wear it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is there a charity in the UK that can make use of used running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment