Sunday, December 22, 2013

What type of running shoes should I buy?

best running shoes right now
 on Knit Jones: No More Plywood!
best running shoes right now image



i bmth


I want to start running more and I would like some good running shoes. Currently I am at 1 &1/2 to 2 miles but I will be doing a 5k in June. I also want to do the Mackinac Island 10k run in September. I have low, almost flat, arched feet. I want the Nike Eclipse running shoes but I don't know if those will be right for me.


Answer
Definitely try them on first. I find saucony works best for me and Asics second. I didn't like Nike much. I had Nike racing flats for some xc tracks, but normally ran in saucony shoes. They only make running shoes. Brooks and new balance are also liked by many. If you can find a store that specializes in running shoes, go there because they can probably find you shoes that match your feet and running style. Shoes are way more important in running than most people realize so you want to make sure you get the right ones.

What are the best running shoes for motion control?




Adrian


I need a new pair of running shoes, i'm an overpronator, and i have a medium arch. Most of the ones i've been finding for overpronators say "for flat footed, heavy runners" i'm definitely not flat footed or heavy, i have a smaller build, i'm 5'8 and weigh 145lb. Any suggestions?


Answer
if you find running shoes that are gray on the insides of the rubber sole, they're motion control shoes.

my shoes are asic gels. all my running shoes are asics but i love nike as well. id go with them.

but dont go to like sorts authority modells or anything. the people there 99% wont know what theyre talking about. go to a specialy running store to get your shoes, they'll find you the best ones(:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of running shoes should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment