Monday, December 23, 2013

What's a good athletic sneaker for me to wear?

best heavy man running shoes
 on Best Stability Running Shoes, Buy Best Stability Running Shoes
best heavy man running shoes image



Soccer Cra


I've been researching a lot lately about shoes and the different foot types. What I've concluded is that I have normal arches (I used to think I had low arches) and that I'm an under pronator (which I'm very certain of). I've been looking for a good pair of sneakers to fence (epee) in. In fencing, stress is put on the entire leg. I've been doing it for a year now, and I tend to feel pain in my knees and ankles, if I feel pain at all (most of the time I don't, probably because I'm used to it now). I'm a female and I'm on the heavy side. I need a shoe that isn't to bulky. I tried using a pair of basketball shoes but they were too big and bulky and I ended up bruising my foot the first time I wore them. I also need a shoe that has good traction on gym floors. My pair of running sneakers right now (adidas Modulation) feel great, but lack traction on gym floors.
Please suggest somethings that can help me find a good shoe for a decent price (I try to stay below $70)
-My current running shoes: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1139485/adidas-climawarm-modulation-high-performance-running-shoes-men.jsp
-These are a pair of shoes that caught my interest a while ago. No matter what I research though, I can't find a good answer as to if they would work for me: http://www.adidas.com/us/product/womens-running-adipure-ignition-shoes/CP197?cid=G61711&breadcrumb=1z13071&search=adipure+motion&cm_vc=SEARCH
Also, any ideas how to solve my ankle problems? The problem comes and goes; It tends to happen often when I run, or sometimes walk. It's only become a problem in recent years. I started noticing in summer of 2011. Thanks.



Answer
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as the best running shoe so any recommendations will only be the personal preferences of individuals who will not have the same foot type as you.

The "best" running shoes for an individual is the one with the design features that match the characteristics of your foot. Without knowing the characteristics of your foot, it is not possible to make any recommendations.

I strongly suggest that you go to a specialty running shoes store and let them check you and follow their advice.

What are the most comfortable dress shoes for men who walk around all day?




Jake


I have a job where I lift fairly heavy equipment and push carts and set-up equipment all day and I need shoes that can handle the task. My current shoes have left blisters and cuts on my feet after about a month on the job. Any suggestions as far as shoes?
I need it to match a black work suit (that's why I say dress shoes). I know it's a pain to lift equipment and push carts around all day but it pays well.



Answer
I'd get Hush Puppies. They are available in dress shoe styles with a great cushioning insole. Just run a search engine on the name. Many stores at the local mall have them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good athletic sneaker for me to wear?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment