Saturday, December 28, 2013

Do the vibram five fingers bikila LS work as casual shoes?

best running shoes achilles tendonitis
 on Ranked #9,448 in Fashion & Beauty , #167,921 overall
best running shoes achilles tendonitis image



Jamie


I am interested in this model because the look and lacing. I do plan on doing some running in them. Are the comfortable? Would it hurt my mild case of achilles tendinitis? Thanks!


Answer
I like running in them about once a week. I do not know if it will be bad for your feet. It is supposed to help your form though.

what is the difference between shin splints and stress fractures?

Q. Im a senior in high school who started running cross country this year. Im a swimmer so running is pretty new to me. i had to take off a few weeks earlier in the season due to achilles tendonitis and now i have pain throughout my entire lower leg area. It hurts to sit on my feet while bending my legs in front of me and the pain i get after running a mile is excruciating.


Answer
Stress fracture pain is more localized and often runs parallel to the ground when standing. Shin splint pain runs perpendicular to the ground, and runs up the lower leg along the inside of the tibia (shin). They both have very similar symptoms, but instead of a fracture, shin splits are the result of inflammation of the sheath surrounding the bone tissue. Both are the result of the same thing, too much running without recovery. Or you did not do conditioning before you started cross country. You're going to need special souls in your shoes, a better form for running, and a lot of icing. That or allow recovery time between running days. If it is a fracture it will not heal if you continue running.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do the vibram five fingers bikila LS work as casual shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment