Sunday, December 22, 2013

Is anyone out there a runner?

best running shoes vegan
 on Top 10 Best Vegan Running Shoes 2013
best running shoes vegan image



topakat11


If so, do you like being one? Are you in tremendous shape? Where can I find vegan running shoes?
I mean running shoes without leather.



Answer
I love being a runner! It makes me feel great and really improves my confidince! I'm in pretty good shape, at sixteen I run a 5k in about 17:57 and if I can drop my time by a minute I can go for a varsity spot on my cross country team. (It's a GOOD team o boy...) Thats nothing on the guys who run the 5k in fourteen minutes, but not many people can run that fast. You can find vegan running shows in almost any running store in America. Just ask the clerk about the shoes (make sure the workers are well paid, too at the same time) if he cant answer your questions, then the store might not know what they're doing. You can go to the runners world website(google runners world) to find a list of running shoe stores across the country.(As well as review of the stores). Good luck with your running and shoe buying experiances!

How to get back to exercising after 3 days of binging, being sick, and recently discovering I have depression?




Because Ni


This is such a complicated question, and I have no idea how I'll simplify this or what category I will put this in...

Okay so, where do I start? I am 17 years old. I use to have an eating disorder and I am recovering. The past few weeks I have taken up running and it's changed me in so many positive ways. I am training for a 5k and I recently hit a block with that. Wasn't progressing. A week ago I started getting sick and realized I couldn't run. So I decided to take it easy. 3 days ago I realized I have depression. I've been dealing with a series of very legitimate symptoms for almost a year, and have had these same symptoms on and off for years. So three days ago, after realizing something extremely life-changing, my whole mindset has kind of freaked out. I started binging and losing any care for trying to eat healthy (I'm vegan). Partly because my body seems to need it from a juice fast I just came off of (which I shouldn't have done, seeing as I am not psychologically able to handle fasting like that, but I didn't accept that at the time). And also partly because I am kind of shook up from the depression thing. Anyways, I still am trying to figure out I am going to tell my parents and that's freaking me out. I am going to write a letter I think.

SO, my question is, I am feeling much better now and my cold is almost gone. I want to try to run tomorrow, but I've been binging for these last three days. And mentally, I am already psyching myself out. I have NO idea how to go about handling any of this. I am really sad that all of this is happening to me, especially since running was becoming my only outlet and something I felt good at. Now all of my progress is ruined, both physically and mentally. Help me.



Answer
This is why Nike has the slogan, "Just do it." Just get out there and make it happen. No one feels like getting out there and putting in the hard work ALL of the time, bit it's guaranteed 90% of the time once you get out there you will feel great, proud, and glad you pushed yourself. lace up your shoes and just get out there and run. i can't cure your depression, but exercise will give you a confidence boost and release those happy hormones int he body to get you out of your funk. in turn hopefully this new found burst of energy and confidence will encourage you to take better care of your body food wise. 17 may be too young to fully enjoy the benefits of a fast. Fasting has great benefits, and hopefully as you continue to grow into the healthy young person that you are striving to be you will be able to take full advantage of these benefits. Good Luck! You are taking great steps towards living a healthy lifestyle!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is anyone out there a runner?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment