Saturday, December 28, 2013

What is best walking/running shoes for women?

women running toe shoes
 on Water Shoes on Barefoot Running And Five Toe Shoes The Woman And Her ...
women running toe shoes image



olivef


I need good shoes for walking and running. I am in budget and need good shoes cuz my feet are very thin and hurt from being on feet for too long and my knee hurt as well. Tennis shoes always hurt my toes and feet. My feet might be flat too but its very bony and need good cushions that will give my feet, knee, and back good position and get better workout. Any suggestions or answer to help me will be wonderful.


Answer
i say Nike LunarGlide+ 3 Women's Running Shoe they are only $100.00 and conformable. to help feel more conformable get half a size bigger than you are so your toes can move around.

How bad does a crotch kick hurt to a girl?

Q. I know I'm a girl. I just don't really know. In movies you always see guys getting kicked in the nuts. If you get kicked super hard with something like pointed toed shoes, would you be rolling on the floor, or what? Is it a good way to attack a woman> what about compared to breast pain?


Answer
it hurts the girl just as much as it dose a guy and dose the same amount of damage boobs run a close second it dose not have to be pointy shoes. any kind of blow to her crotch will have her rolling on the ground, can not breath ,crying. and they can not stand or walk




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is best walking/running shoes for women?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment