Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I want to open a running shoe store. Are there distributors who sell shoes only to retail stores?

best running shoes store
 on Best of  running shoes stores
best running shoes store image



Jennifer F


I want to open a running shoe store. I will start as an oline retailer with the hope to open a neighborhood store soon. I am looking to buy shoes from 1 company who already has relationships with all of the running shoe stores. What companies do this. I've been searching on-line and cant find anything.


Answer
contact a store in Jackson, Michigan called Step One. They have been in the exact business you are asking about. I don't have the phone number, but they probably have a web site. They are experts and have been in business for over 25 years.

How often do you need to buy new running shoes?




Aaron S


I run about 15 miles a week. The running shoe store would like me to buy them every 6 months, of course their business is selling shoes.


Answer
every 6 months, or until they get so worn out they injure your legs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to open a running shoe store. Are there distributors who sell shoes only to retail stores?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment