Saturday, December 28, 2013

what are some cute fashion tips for a grade seven in 2012?

best running shoes in 2012
 on Best Running Shoes for Men Summer 2012: A Guide to the Top Sneakers
best running shoes in 2012 image



Megan


Hi my name is Megan and I never know what do wear for school? Running shoes and skinny jeans or ballet flats? Of course I wear ballet but I need some fashion help!! I just need to know more about what is in style in 2012..................... Thanks for help!!! :)


Answer
Fashion is different for everyone. I recommend going to lookbook.nu. A lot of different styles with easy access.

There is one person I love to follow:

http://lookbook.nu/elleribera

Would Basketball Shoes be good for Running a Mile on a track for School?




Alex


Im planning to buy some Jordans Super Flys, or Jordan AJ 2012 Lite so i can play basketball AND be able to run a mile For School ( P.E ) and its on a track! I've read something that basketball shoes arent good for running because you wouldn't be running on a flat surface but since its a track wouldn't that be the exception? Also i read that basketball shoes are too heavy, i saw some running shoes that were 18 oz and the shoes i want are around 12. So Would some Jordan Basketball shoes ( Jordan AJ 2012 Lite ) be good for running a mile for school? Thank you so much!


Answer
if you're just in pe who cares.. but if you run outside of just that then no, don't get those.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are some cute fashion tips for a grade seven in 2012?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment