Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Why do my toes hurt when i run?

best running shoes gout
 on ... (running, squatting) Swelling and inflammation around the joint
best running shoes gout image



eat my dus


I have been running track and Cross country for 7 years, but recently my right big toe and left middle toe have been enduring a sharp pain during my practices. My shoes are new and broken in also


Answer
could be gout or turf toe

Why does my toe joint hurt?




bettyt


The joint of my big toe hurts when I run, why would this be? I've just started running more frequently training for a half marathon and the joint starts to hurt whe i run and then afterwards for some time. Is there anything I can do to stop this?


Answer
If it continues to be a problem, have a podiatrist check it out. I think, it could be inflammation, perhaps icing after you run, maybe some anti inflammatory meds (ie ibuprofen, alleve). As the previous person suggested, check your shoes out to make sure they are not contributing to the problem. I had something similiar but not on my big toe, it was like the middle toe....I think it was called capsulitis.

It you were a man, could be a woman too, but most likely a man...and the symptoms are achy, and redness around the big toe joint. The redness would also have a feverish feel and it is painful...then it would be gout. Then you would definitely need to see a podiatrist. Gout is a condition where the uric levels are high....the dr has to do a blood test.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why do my toes hurt when i run?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment