Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Can you write an amusing paragraph or 2 or more that includes these song titles?

caveman running shoes
 on Fad Fitness: CrossFit | The Active Times
caveman running shoes image



I am Sunsh


1. Your nose is going to grow.
2. Johnny angel.
3. I don't want to spoil the party.
4. Lipstick on your collar.
5. Some of these days.
6. Love on the rocks.



Answer
Third time's the charm, I thought to myself, as I shuffled into Dodge one autumn evening, still looking for my best gal Chantilly Lace. I walked into the bar, and how was I to know there was a party going on?

"No milk today," repeated the bartender, as soon as he saw me come in.

"Well, I don't want to spoil the party," I replied. "Pour me a shot o' Love on the Rocks."

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to," Miss Kitty said. She took hold of my arm. "Say, you got some lipstick on your collar." She dabbed a hanky at my neck.

"Yes, ma'am, it sure is, from kissin' and a huggin' with Hayden Panettiere," I said.

"Your nose is going to grow, Pinocchio," said Miss Kitty. "That's a blood stain, you got it from shavin' this morning, dinchoo."

"The shaving razor's cold and it stings," I shrugged.

Her eyes moved about the noisy, smoky room. Why, there was Miss Sunshine, dancing with US Marshall Matt Dillon. Even Judy was dancing, with her favorite guy Johnny Angel. I always thought Johnny looked like a caveman, but I guess Judy must have liked them, um, rugged.

"Still looking out for Chantilly?" asked Miss Kitty.

"Yep," I said. "She's my girl, I will follow her, follow here wherever she may go, ain't no mountain high enough to keep me away."

"Poor wandering one," she said.

"That's me, they call me the wanderer." I looked at the clock. "They also call me the sixty minute man, and I've been here long enough to see Chantilly, well, she's not there. I'd best be moseyin', if'n you don't mind, ma'am, but I gotta run."

I jumped through the window (I've had a lot of practice doing that lately, still avoiding Bad Man Jose), saddled up, and before too long, I'll find myself in another town that I'll go walking through, with the rain in my shoes. Some of these days, it just don't pay to get up in the mornin'. Ask me again tomorrow, maybe Chantilly and me'll be together, and love will keep us together.

Guys, Have you ever tried on your girlfriends or sisters UGG boots?




nicksparco


What did you think?
Did you like how they felt?
What did you do while you were wearing them? (I see alot of vids on youtube of boys skateboarding in UGGs)
Would you buy a pair for yourself? The classic short UGGs are for men/boys
What did your girlfriend think?



Answer
Well, I'm a girl, but my two cousins (who are boys) and even my uncle tried UGGs, and here were their responses:

Cousin 1: He thought the style was a bit too bulky and heavy, but the insides were very comfortable and soft. When my cousin was wearing them, he was in the park and we traded boots so he just ran a little bit in them. He says that he wouldn't buy them, he would just stick to tennis shoes.

Cousin 2: He thought that they actually looked cool, he felt like he was a caveman, lol. And he skateboarded in them too, he tripped on the toe however...He said he would only buy them for home, like slippers.

Uncle: Ownes a pair, loves them. My aunt thought that it looks good on him, he's comfortable, uses them when indoors, not outdoors, he want's to keep them in good condition.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you write an amusing paragraph or 2 or more that includes these song titles?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment